- A. Datta and H. Zou, “CoCoLasso for High-dimensional Error-in-variables Regression,” Annals of Statistics, 2017.
- E. E. Butler et al., “Mapping local and global variability in plant trait distributions,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2017.
- A. Datta, S. Banerjee, A. O. Finley, and A. E. Gelfand, “Hierarchical Nearest-Neighbor Gaussian Process Models for Large Geostatistical Datasets,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 111, no. 514, pp. 800–812, 2016.
- A. Datta, S. Banerjee, A. O. Finley, N. A. S. Hamm, and M. Schaap, “Nonseparable dynamic nearest neighbor Gaussian process models for large spatio-temporal data with an application to particulate matter analysis,” Annals of Applied Statistics, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1286–1316, 2016.
- A. Datta, S. Banerjee, A. O. Finley, and A. E. Gelfand, “On nearest-neighbor Gaussian process models for massive spatial data,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 162–171, 2016.
- A. Datta, S. Banerjee, and J. S. Hodges, “Spatial disease mapping using Directed Acyclic Graph Auto-Regressive (DAGAR) models,” 2017.
- A. Datta, H. Zou, and S. Banerjee, “Bayesian Inference for High Dimensional Changing Linear Regression with Application to Minnesota House Price Index Data,” 2017 .
- A. O. Finley, A. Datta, B. C. Cook, D. C. Morton, H. E. Andersen, and S. Banerjee, “Applying Nearest Neighbor Gaussian Processes to Massive Spatial Data Sets: Forest Canopy Height Prediction Across Tanana Valley Alaska,” 2017.
- H. Flores-Moreno et al., “Robustness of trait connections between multiple plant organs across environmental gradients and growth forms,” 2017 .
- A. Datta et al., “Bayesian estimation of MSM population in Côte d’Ivoire,” bioRxiv, 2017.
- M. J. Heaton et al., “Methods for Analyzing Large Spatial Data: A Review and Comparison,” 2017 .